Join us as we embark on the 2020 France and Spain immersion trip. We still encourage interested parents and students to sign up by picking up a parental consent form from the Language Acquisition Department, or at Reception in the administration building at the Main Campus, and pay a non-refundable application of USD100.
These are the necessary documents needed in the application process which we entreat interested parents to send us latest by 21 February 2020 to enable us make the necessary arrangements.
– A passport
– An original copy of the birth certificate
– A parental consent form (to be signed by both parents)
– A letter of authority (to be signed by both parents)
– A bank statement of a parent
– The biodata page of both parents
– Four (4) passport size pictures of the student
– An international Travel Vaccination Card with the Yellow Fever vaccination done or updated.
N.B. The total cost is USD 4500 and the deadline for payment is 28 February 2020.
For more details, contact Mr John Mensah of the department of Language Acquisition via email: [email protected] or on 0244 70 79 07 or on school number 0303-305134/ 0303-308737.
Enjoy your weekend.